Hamanasu BBQ Park
※ Summer 2023 Reservations start on June 1st
※BBQ Site open from 8th July – 20th August.
Spacious outdoor BBQ facility right on Wakasa Wada Beach. Equipped with toilets, washing area, garbage station and BBQ stoves.
To make a reservation, please use the following websites reservation form.
*We are open only during the summer. It is prohibited by law to have barbecues during other periods.
(The parking lot for the beach will close at 18: 00)
|Site rental fee
Fixed table / benches, permanent stove,
|Place rental only
|Goods for sale
|BBQ grill mesh
Type A（12 lots）
Set includes: Table with benches, stove, shade tent, fire igniter and water gun.
Type B (27 lots)
Space Rental only:
*There are lots with shade and lots without shade.
(This is a temporary wash station)
Garbage and charcoal disposal station
We ask for your cooperation in keeping the site clean and tidy.
- Please let us know if you cannot enter by 12 o’clock. Please note that other customers may use the service if you do not contact us.
- This facility is a pay facility that has been opened with the permission of Fukui Prefecture. It is prohibited by law to set up tents or tarps and barbecue outside designated areas.
- Please make sure to apply at the reception when you use it.
- For the availability of ingredients and equipment, please inquire directly to the above reservation/application address. There is no charge for bringing your own food.
- Please be sure to bring used charcoal to the cinder station. Never bury it in the ground.
- Please return the rented items to the reception when you leave.
- In other emergencies, please follow the instructions of the staff.
|Contact during summer season: July 6 to August 25: 0770-72-4653 (Wakasa-Wada Campsite)
Contact during other seasons: 0770-72-0070 (Wakasa-Wada Tourism Association)
|124 -48 Wada, Takahama-town
|There is no private parking lot for the barbecue site.
There is a large parking lot right next door, so please park there.
It can accommodate about 300 cars.
(The car-park is managed by the Wada Branch of the Wakasa Takahama Fishery Association)
*There is a separate parking fee.