Hamanasu BBQ Park
Due to the closure of the beaches in Takahama this Summer, Hamanasu BBQ Park will be closed from July to August 2020.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding.
Spacious outdoor BBQ facility right on Wakasa Wada Beach. It is fully equipped with toilets, washing area, garbage station and a BBQ stove.
To make a reservation, please use the following websites reservation form.
※ Reservations for the above period will start on June 1.
*We are open only during the summer. It is prohibited by law to have barbecues during other periods.
(The parking lot for the beach will close at 18: 00)
|Site rental fee |
|Type A|| |
Fixed table / benches, permanent stove,
|Type B||Place rental only||2,500円|
|Goods for sale||BBQ grill mesh||30×45cm||1,000円|
Type A（12 lots）
Set includes: Table with benches, stove, shade tent, fire igniter and water gun.
Type B (27 lots)
Space Rental only:
*There are lots with shade and lots without shade.
(This is a temporary wash station)
Garbage and charcoal disposal station
We ask for your cooperation in keeping the site clean and tidy.
- Please let us know if you cannot enter by 12 o’clock. Please note that other customers may use the service if you do not contact us.
- This facility is a pay facility that has been opened with the permission of Fukui Prefecture. It is prohibited by law to set up tents or tarps and barbecue outside designated areas.
- Please make sure to apply at the reception when you use it.
- For the availability of ingredients and equipment, please inquire directly to the above reservation/application address. There is no charge for bringing your own food.
- Please be sure to bring used charcoal to the cinder station. Never bury it in the ground.
- Please return the rented items to the reception when you leave.
- In other emergencies, please follow the instructions of the staff.
|Contact||Contact during summer season: July 6 to August 25: 0770-72-4653 (Wakasa-Wada Campsite)
Contact during other seasons: 0770-72-0070 (Wakasa-Wada Tourism Association)
|Address||124 -48 Wada, Takahama-town|
|Parking||There is no private parking lot for the barbecue site.
There is a large parking lot right next door, so please park there.
It can accommodate about 300 cars.
(The car-park is managed by the Wada Branch of the Wakasa Takahama Fishery Association)
*There is a separate parking fee.