Matsubara Barbecue House
This roofed barbecue area is perfect for large groups and is just a stone’s throw from Wakasa Wada Beach. There are 21 sets of tables with benches and a stove for 8 people with a maximum capacity of 160 people.
Toilets, washing areas, and waste sorting bins are provided. Food and drink are not on sale, so please bring your own.
To make a reservation, please use the following website reservation form.
■ 2023 Opening Period /
July 6 (Sat)-August 25 (Sun)
We are now accepting reservations for 2020!
※ Reservations for the above period will start on June 1.
*We are only open during the summer season. It is prohibited by law to have barbecues during other periods.
BBQ rental fees
|BBQ table charge||Table and bench with stove (up to 8 ppl per table)||3,000円|
|Goods for sale||Grill mesh||Large||1,000円|
1 set includes: Table, bench with stove (Up to 8 people per table).
- If you have a lunch reservation but you cannot enter by 12 o’clock, please let us know in advance. Please note that if you do not contact us by 12 o’clock, will may offer the reservation to another customer.
- When arriving, please make sure to first visit the management office and fill out an application form.
- Please do not sit on the tables as it may cause damage. Also, please refrain from sitting more than 8 people at one table.
- Please do not leave anything in the aisles as it may disturb other customers.
- Please don’t put out the fires with water.
|Contact||Contact during Summer season July 6 to August 25: 0770-72-4653 (Wakasa-Wada Campsite)
Contact during other seasons: 0770-72-0070 (Wakasa-Wada Tourism Association)
*The phone may be difficult to connect.
|Address||104 Wada, Takahama-town|
|Access||Walk: 12 min. walk from JR Line "Wakasa-Wada Station"
About 6.2 km from Maizuru-Wakasa Expressway "Oi-Takahama IC"
About 9.6 km from Maizuru-Wakasa Expressway "Obama Nishi IC"
|Parking||There are 2,000 parking lots nearby.
Standard vehicles: 1,200 yen (per day)
Over-sized bus: 3,000 yen (When using a large bus, please contact the Wakasa-Wada Tourism Association (0770-72-0070).